Monday, September 2, 2013

Travelogue: Seoul Searching.

  Its night time. More specifically, its my last night home in Kuala Lumpur before I head back to school

  in Boston. This summer, I worked, travelled and rested. But for seven days and seven nights, I roamed

   around Seoul. I walked, talked, ate and discovered.

Day 1: Dig into adventure. 

I found that the good stuff is sometimes hidden deep in the middle of a perfectly shaven bowl of ice.



Day 2: Be calm and stay still.

Because every trip has a still life do-nothing day.



Day 3: Reminisce.

As I looked out the hexagon square sipping my Iced Americano in Takeout Drawing Cafe at  
Jongno- gu Seoul, I couldn't help but reminisce on the past year... The start of college, the people I've   
met and the places I've been.


Day 4: Drink coffee.  
  
My thinking cup of bittersweet to savor life's moments.



Day 5: Be lazy.

Distance the figments of academic imagination. Slouch a little, its summer.



Day 6: Be spicy. Be raw.

EAT FOOD. because school food sucks. As you will soon discover, I love spicy food. Anything hot
and tangy with a kick. Stringy salmon soba and spicy crustacean tofu soup. Hmmm...




    Day 7: Happyness.

    The sweet and the plain. Because in the end, its your cup of tea that matters.




    Tonight, I reflect on my summer, my experiences, my travels, new friendships and rekindled

    memories of the past. And just a little maybe, seoul searching of my own.

S.

No comments :

Post a Comment