Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Thoughts: Of Projects, Updates & Little Miss Bossy Boots

Hello world, S here. PY just most recently updated our dying posts with a lively array of photographs from her trip to Reading, and so I felt the need to update our blahs with a little of my blahs in the past 3 months....



Two days ago, I stumbled upon this article in the Weekend version of The Wall Street Journal, and I found a rather uncanny mini me.


See the resemblance? Indeed.



And Oh wonders of social media, a friend posted up this ohsoappropriate site on the issue.

Yes. Ban Bossy. #banbossy

The beauty of this is the alternative view that it takes on banning "bossiness" as a tool of empowerment for young girls. Maybe this is a social media hype but it is one that growing up, I am definitely on board on could happily relate to. Imagine my delight when I found more on banning bossy in ABC news 


As an almost 20-year-old, I can safely say that I was a sassy bossy little girl.




In other news, PY and I have been ardously working on our next project. More to come in the next diligent few weeks.

Enjoying a brisk walk into spring. These boots were meant for bossing walking.



Bisous.

S

No comments :

Post a Comment